Volunteer your time with PMI - UAE Chapter.
A list of all open volunteer positions is shown below. Click on the volunteer positions below to apply. For any question relating to volunteering, write to us as email@example.com.
Make your mark on PMI and the profession. As a member, you can volunteer to work on, and to lead activities that advance the profession and the Institute.
All Open Volunteer Positions
|Name||Location||Interaction Type||Chapter/Global Headquarters (GHQ)||Community Type||Application Deadline||ID#|
|Volunteer Management Support||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||In-Person and Virtual||Khaleeji FZ LLC (UAE) Chapter||Chapter||N/A||15386|
|- Work closely with Volunteers Director
- Coordinate activities between memberships, events, finance, marketing and knowledge management teams
- Support volunteers director in daily and weekly activities
- Work on the volunteer engagement plan
- Develop an implementation plan for activities in coordination and collaboration with all PMI Board members
- Ensure communication with all volunteers and support volunteers director in all activities
- Create and maintain volunteers knowledge transfer repository to collect publications and reports
- Support branch managers across the UAE
- Conduct phone calls and use social media to engage volunteers
|20190824_Marketing_Event Coordinator||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||In-Person||Khaleeji FZ LLC (UAE) Chapter||Chapter||N/A||25810|
|1. The volunteer shall be responsible for coordinating within different workstream within the marketing team.
2. Managing event related activities such as coordinating physical printed material to the events and branding material, coordinate between events and marketing teams
|20191012_Membership Coordinator (3 positions)||Dubai, United Arab Emirates||In-Person||Khaleeji FZ LLC (UAE) Chapter||Chapter||N/A||26232|
|As A membership coordinator you will be responsible for conducting calling campaigns, email blasts to new and ex members and catering to current members needs|
PMI - UAE Chapter needs you
Contribute to the Chapter, increase your professional network and get to know others involved in your profession. The Chapter has a number of openings that require volunteer effort, or you may wish to volunteer your services in a particular area in which you have a talent and a desire to assist the chapter. PMPs can earn valuable PDUs in additional to making a contribution to the Project Management profession!
Advance your leadership skills
Whether you are new to volunteering or an experienced veteran, enhance your leadership skills using PMI Learn, our e-learning environment for PMI’s volunteer leaders. Engage in volunteer-specific web-based roles, participate in skills-specific learning modules, and access leadership development content.
Click here to access the PMI Learn system